In-home care & support services
Princes Court At Home provides flexible, responsive in-home care and support services to assist you with continuing to live independently in your own home. You decide what you need from us, and when you need it.
Our services include a wide range of options to choose from, whether that’s gardening, cleaning, home maintenance, personal care, nursing, social support, allied health services, or in-home respite.
We can tailor a package to meet your specific needs and goals, with services such as:
- Personal Care: Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) including showering, dressing, grooming, and mobility
- Social Support: One-to-one support for companionship at home, social engagement, and cognitive stimulation; transportation and support to attend appointments such as the doctor and dentist, social activities, shopping, social activities, or paying the bills
- Nursing Care: Including wound management, and medication management (but not administration)
- Domestic Support & Cleaning: Grocery shopping and meal preparation; general housekeeping; laundry; and household cleaning tasks
- Home maintenance & Gardening: Minor repairs and maintenance, mowing lawns, pruning, gardening, etc
- At-home Respite: Provide respite within your own home to enable your family caregivers to take a break
And if there is another service you need, that we haven’t listed above, please feel free to call our friendly At Home team to see if we can get you what you need.