PRINCES COURT AT HOME
AGED CARE SERVICES
In Home Aged Care designed to help you live safely and independently at home.
At Princes Court, we understand that each client is unique.
We provide a team of Mildura aged care experts that can support you in various fields, including occupational therapy, rehabilitation, nursing, and personal care. Our team offers you flexibility with your in home aged care support, knowing that your needs may change over time. With over 20 years of experience in aged care, we have developed tailored solutions that cater to your individual needs.
Why choose Princes Court?
Our Mildura aged care team can help with activities of daily living such as eating, bathing, and medication reminders; take you to appointments; be a companion; or be there when your family caregivers need to travel, work, or run other personal errands.
All our employees have been thoroughly assessed to ensure they meet our high-quality standards, have a current police check, and must undertake a thorough orientation programme to learn about our systems and practices. We also provide ongoing training. Our in home aged care staff can help you:
- Maintain your independence by listening to your needs and working out a plan of care and services with you
- Support to find practical solutions to help you stay connected to your family, friends, community and interests
- 60 years of experience providing award-winning aged care services in Mildura
- Provide you with confidence that you will be assisted and cared for, secure in the knowledge that you can continue to live independently at home, with essential assistance
- Arrange and organise the support and services you need
- Help keep a check on your needs, whether they increase or lessen, and the ongoing services that you need
- Peace of mind – we’ve been caring for older Australians for more than 60 years and are Government approved and registered providers of Home Care Packages.
Affordable pricing, with no hidden costs
Choice over the level of control and responsibility for your care and support services
Performance quality standards
To ensure that you receive care of the highest quality, the Australian Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission and the Principles under the Aged Care Act, Princes Court provide guidelines and standard of services that must be achieved for you.
All aged care services are assessed against such standards every three years to continue to be an accredited provider. Princes Court scored 100% success on all counts in their last assessment. This attention to detail is what we expect in the Home Care at Home. Refer to the Aged Care Quality Standards, page 12 for more information.
Charter of Aged Care Rights
We will discuss your rights with you, so you have a full understanding what they mean.
Together we will both sign the Charter of Aged Care Rights at the beginning of our service, as an indication of your understanding and our intention to always abide by your rights. We value these rights.
As per the Charter of Aged Care Rights (effective July 2019), you have a right to:
- Feel and be safe
- Be provided with high-quality care and services
- Be treated with dignity and respect
- Have your identity, culture and diversity valued and supported
- Live without abuse and neglect
- Be informed about your care and services in a way you understand
- Have access to your information
- Have control over and make choices about your care, and personal and social life, including where the choices involve personal risk
- Have control over, and make decisions about, the personal aspects of your daily life, financial affairs, and possessions
- To be independent
- Be listened to and understood
- Have a person of your choice, including an aged care advocate, support you or speak on your behalf
- Complain free from reprisal, and to have your complaints dealt with fairly and promptly
- Personal privacy and to have your personal information protected
- Exercise your rights without it adversely affecting the way you are treated
Culture & diversity
As in the greater community, we welcome cultural diversity and individuality at Princes Court At Home. This means we like to understand what will best help you maintain your culture, language, habits, and preferences so we can better plan services that suit you. We understand that your family and personal choices influence what you need and take these into account.
Upon commencement, we like to understand your life story, family, culture, traditions, and personal preferences. This includes your favourite pastimes and interests now, and those you have been involved with in the past (that you would like to share with us).
We would also like to know what you like doing and how you like things done. This will help us to support you to be involved in activities that suit you, in the way that you would like these to occur. Further, we ask that you:
- Take responsibility for your own health and wellbeing, as much as possible
- Provide us with all relevant information to enable the care and services we deliver to meet your need
- Confide in us and let us know when your care needs change, so we can adapt the services to meet your changed circumstances
- Offer the respect and courtesy to all staff doing things for you and with you, as they must do for you
- Provide us with both positive feedback and areas for improvement. This is very important to us to continually improve our services and maintain high standards for you
- Work with us to ensure our staff have a safe place in which to undertake their work in your home
At home care aged care services
If there’s something you need that we haven’t listed, or if you’d like more information about our services at home, please reach out to us.
(03) 5055 0911
New residential care enquiries or to book a tour of our Mildura retirement village
Call now to book a tour and speak to our friendly team, who can answer any questions you may have.
(03) 5022 1022
Care & support services
There are many ways we can assist you at home. We offer a full range of Mildura aged care and support services in the Mildura region to enable you to live independently in your own home, tailoring the services you receive to meet your goals and needs.
Independent retirement living
AT THE Village
Facilities, freedom, and support to do as much or as little as you like. Our 2-and 3-bedroom architecturally-designed units are in the heart of Mildura, immersed in beautifully landscaped gardens, so you can live your retirement your way.
Residential care IN OUR
Our Mildura retirement village boasts a warm and welcoming community. Surrounded by beautiful gardens and courtyards in the heart of Mildura, our well-established secure homes offer long and short-term care for people who need daily additional support in residential, respite, dementia, or palliative care.